The MAANS-S750 sunflower header is a universal row-free header for harvesting regardless of crop width, with this harvester you can harvest crops with a row spacing of 40 to 75 cm.
The reel is hydraulically height adjustable from the cab of the combine harvester, which makes it possible to adjust the header according to the variety and height of the crop.
The feed auger is a single structure without additional connections and fasteners - this ensures the maximum speed of feeding the material into the inclined chamber of the combine.
The feed auger drive is equipped with a torque limiter to protect against foreign objects and prevent equipment damage.
All driveshafts are made of hardened alloy steel to ensure maximum service life and prevent mechanical wear.
The entire cutting system, including the drive, is made of high-quality components, all components of the cutting system are made of special wear-resistant steel, which guarantees minimal losses during harvesting.
- Graduation year: 2023
- Combine harvester brand: Deutz Fahr, Acros, CLAAS, John Deere, CASE, New Holland, Massey Ferguson, Полісся
- Knife drive: planetary - Schumacher
- Row number: Row-free
- Drive type: Hydraulic
- Cutting width: 7,54 m
- Weight: 2400 kg
- Rotation speed : ~ 160
- Distance between turns of auger: 500 mm
- Number of cutting per minute: ~ 800
- Auger diameter: 390 mm
- Center of distance: 225 mm
- Width / length of dividers: 170 / 1400 mm
- Inter-row: Regulated from 40 to 75cm