MAANS-CONTOUR F750 Soybean header is an excellent solution for harvesting low-growing crops. The unique suitability of the header for processing legumes crops, such as soybeans, peas, lentils, as well as for harvesting grain crops. The harvesting width of this header is 6.6 meters. 2 AUTO CONTOUR sensors are installed on the right and left side for perfect copying of the ground contour.
The header is aggregated with CLAAS and John Deere combines.
- The flexible system of the cutting device of the Flex type allows the header to closely adhere to the ground even on an uneven surface.
- The auger fingers are located along the entire length of the header for optimal mass flow.
- Automatic control of the speed / height of the reel lift.
- Adjustable dividers of the header on springs for its smooth movement..
- Perfect adaptation for different stem lengths.
- The protective cover prevents the mass from falling through the header, which reduces crop losses.
- The Contour system automatically adjusts the position of the header according to the soil level, which is provided by position of sensors adapted to the combine.
- Planetary drive Schumacher.
- Combine harvester brand: Полісся, Massey Ferguson, New Holland, CASE, John Deere, CLAAS, Acros, Deutz Fahr
- Reel rotation speed: 10 - 65 rpm
- Knife drive: planetary - Schumacher
- Drive type: Hydraulic
- Cutting width: 9,0 m
- Operating speed: 10 km/h