The MAANS header trailer is designed for safe transport of the header on general roads, highways, rural roads and, in fact, in the fields themselves. The trailer is used to move grain, sunflower and corn headers.
MAANS header trailers are specially designed for headers measuring 5 to 12.2 m and weighing up to 5,000 kg.
The original trailer frame is equipped with a powerful rear axle, which prevents the trailer from overturning when transporting the header on unstable road sections or during sharp turns. The central beam has the necessary margin of safety for simultaneous transportation of the header and additional devices for collecting rapeseed or other attached equipment, which saves you time and money.
The unit is equipped with light signaling and all necessary electrical equipment for its operation, which is powered by a tractor or a combine harvester.
A set of beams is developed according to an individual technical task for each client (for different types and brands of harvesters).
The company guarantees the compliance of MAANS header trailers with the requirements of the Technical Specifications in compliance with the rules of operation, maintenance and storage of the product.
The warranty period of the MAANS header trailers is 12 months from the date of sale. The company has the right to remove the warranty obligations for this device in case of confirmation:
- making changes to the design by the consumer, etc;
- the presence of extensive destruction due to accidents;
- lack of necessary records in the warranty cards for the header trailer, or filling out the cards by the consumer himself
- using the header trailer for other purposes or violating the rules of operation.
Benefits of MAANS header trailers:
- high-quality imported materials are used for the manufacture of trailers;
- quality imported metal;
- galvanized locks are protected against corrosion;
- support wheels made in Germany;
- wheels produced in Poland;
- Italian wheel hubs;
- 10-layer agricultural tires of increased strength;
- special high-quality powder paint for agricultural machinery (Poland);
- hardware of increased strength class.