MAANS-СONTOUR F660 soybean header is an excellent solution for harvesting low-growing crops. The unique suitability of the header for processing legumes crops, such as soybeans, peas, lentils, as well as for harvesting grain crops. The cutting width of this header is 6.3, 7.6, 9.1 meters.
The header is equipped with a flexible system of the cutting apparatus of the Flex type, which copies the ground contour and allows the header to fit tightly to the ground. Stem dividers are equipped with a spring block for smooth movement. The auger fingers are located along the entire length of the header for optimal mass flow. The reel is equipped with a reel speed control sensor. MAANS-SONTOUR F headers fully use the technically possible productivity potential, the smoothly regulated table of the header evenly feeds the product into the threshing machine. In addition, headers reduce fuel consumption and help the harvester to significantly increase work productivity.
The Contour system automatically adjusts the position of the header according to the soil level, which is provided by position sensors adapted to the combine.
The company guarantees the compliance of MAANS-СONTOUR F headers with the requirements of the Technical Specifications in compliance with the rules of operation, maintenance and storage of the product
The warranty period of the MAANS-F header is 12 months from the date of sale. The company has the right to remove the warranty obligations for this device in case of confirmation:
- making changes to the design by the consumer, etc;
- the presence of extensive destruction due to accidents;
- lack of necessary records in the warranty cards for the headers, or filling out the cards by the consumer himself
- using the soybean header for other purposes or violating the rules of operation.
Benefits of the MAANS-CONTOUR F
- the header is aggregated with CLAAS and John Deere combines.
- the header is equipped with the MAANS Contour system, which is able to automatically compensate for unevenness of the soil, both transversely and longitudinally, in relation to the course of the harvester's movement, the direction due to which the specified height of the cut is observed.
- the flexible system of the cutting device of the Flex type allows the header to closely adhere to the ground even on an uneven surface.
- the auger fingers are located along the entire length of the header for optimal mass flow.
- automatic control of the speed / height of the reel lift.
- adjustable dividers of the header on springs for its smooth movement.
- perfect adaptation for different stem lengths.
- the protective cover prevents the mass from falling through the header, which reduces crop losses.
- The Contour system automatically adjusts the position of the header according to the soil level, which is provided by position of sensors adapted to the combine.
- optional catch device for grains, which prevents loss to scattering.
- planetary drive Schumacher.