Special attention is paid to innovations in agricultural machinery and equipment, highly productive breeds of domestic animals, modern agricultural technologies for all agricultural sectors.
- over 1,200 participants from 15 countries in 2016;
- the largest number of visitors among similar activities - 53,000 persons, including the country leaders, management of Ukraine agribusiness, top managers and specialists of agricultural enterprises;
- the most effective way to enter the Ukrainian agricultural market;
- 2 forums on investment and innovations in agribusiness;
- 35 scientific and practical events;
- 25,000 sq.m of exhibition space;
- the exhibition operation is highlighted by 5 national TV and radio companies, 63 specialized publications, over 50 Internet resources.
"AGRO 2016" has become a platform for improving production, introducing innovations and development in all spheres of agribusiness of Ukraine; it is a business event to open opportunities for cooperation with the countries - leaders in the world agricultural sector, as well as a unique opportunity for the dialogue between private businesses and the state, associations and foreign representatives.
AGRO exhibition major topics include:
• Farming machinery (sowing, tillage, fodder harvesting) -tractors, combines, specialized machinery
• Spare parts and accessories
• Innovative technologies
• Plant growing:
• Livestock raising:
• Poultry breeding
• Organic origin products
• Fish farming
• Small mechaniaztion, tools, special equipment
• Services for agribusiness enterprises
• Standardization and metrology